In 2006, Marco Zamudio won first place in the Sacred Painting contest: The Gospel according to Saint Luke, organized by the Manuel Toussaint Institute, Ecumenical Center for the Conservation and Promotion of Artistic Heritage. 1995 he collaborated in the realization of the Mural ‘El Águila y los vuelos’ by A.R. Serfin Bank Collection.
In October 2010, he created and inaugurated the mural called “El Pasajero” for the Insurgentes station of the Metro Collective Transportation System in Mexico City.
In March 2013, he made and inaugurated the second mural called ¨El Andén de Ouroboros¨ for the Tlatelolco station of the Mexico City Metro Collective Transportation System.
In February 2021, EL MIGRANTE, a mural that pays tribute to migrants, is placed. This work measures 750 x 125 cm and is part of one of the most popular neighborhoods in Mexico City. From 2011 to 2013, it provided therapeutic support. through painting and drawing to groups of psychiatric patients. University of London in dumbbell with Dr. Luis Manterola. Mexico DF.
Since 2012, he has been teaching various study subjects at Diplomas from the Royal Academy of San Carlos in Mexico City, collaborating with teacher Norma Silva.
On March 18, 2015, MARCo ZAMUDIO presents his first OBRA book.
In 2016, he gave two workshops for the training and updating of teachers from INBA schools, Contemporary Techniques in Painting at CEDART Luis Spota and Basic Drawing and Painting Techniques at the Initiation School number four of the institution.
In 2018 he is invited to give a lecture within the Third Forum of Muralism at the National Center for the Arts. CDMX.
From 2017 to 2019 he is the director of the LA SILVESTRE ATELIER art gallery dedicated to defending the art of realism.
From 2018 to 2020 he will be part of the dark art artists of the Macabre Gallery in London, United Kingdom.
In February 2021, EL MIGRANTE is placed, a mural that honors migrants, this work is 750 x 125 cm and is part of one of the most popular neighborhoods in Mexico City.
• Catalepsy. House of Culture Felipe Villanueva, Tecámac, State of Mexico. (1994) (1995).
• Back to Realism. National School of Professional Studies. UNAM. Mexico DF. (nineteen ninety five).
• The Face of Non-Life. Courts of the Supreme Court of Justice of D.F. Mexico DF. (1999).
• Reflections of the Spirit. Telmex Center, San Juan, Rojo Gómez and Lindavista, sponsored by the Telmex Cultural Foundation and the Misrachi Gallery. (1997).
• Archetypes, from Hyperrealism to Expression. Artdicre Gallery. Mexico DF. (2005).
• The Woman Under the Legs of a Horse. Drawings. Artdicre Gallery. Mexico DF. (2006).
• Absurd Passions. Painting and drawing. Patricia Conde Gallery. Mexico DF. (2006).
• The Decalogue. Hecaro Gallery Painting. Mexico DF. (2007).
• Dream 1108. Nadia Montefiore Gallery. Mexico DF. (2008).
• Marco Zamudio 1996-2009 Pino Suarez metro station. STCMETRO (2009).
• Donation of The Passenger Mural to the Mexico City Metro Collective System (2010).
• Zamudio women. National Institute of Perinatology. Mexico DF. (2011)
• Deep. Blue Room of the University of London. Mexico DF. (2011).
• De Profundis II. Editorial Venice. Mexico DF. (2012).
• Donation of the mural El andén de ouroboros to the Mexico City Metro Collective System (2013).
• Sublime Irredentas. El Carmen Museum. Mexico DF. (2013).
• Chiaroscuro. Cemuart. Tlalnepantla, State of Mexico. (2014).
• God. Sixtos Gallery. Mexico DF. (2014).
• Permanence. Ferrari group. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Mexico. (2015).
• Construction site. Presentation of the book by MARCo ZAMUDIO. Artdicré Gallery Mexico D.F. (2015).
• Light compensation. Hotel ME Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. (2016).
• Nymphs, Gallery of the School of Artistic Initiation Number four of the INBA, Mexico. (2016).
• Sunset without dawn, Diego Rivera House Museum, Guanajuato, Gto. Mexico. (2016).
• Arion and Venus, Soho Gallery, Mérida, Yucatán. Mexico. (2016).
• Sunset without dawn, Linares Museum, Nuevo León, Mexico. (2017).
• De profundis III, José Emilio Pacheco Center for Culture and Arts, Tlalnepantla, State of Mexico. (2017).
• Mors, Mexican Institute for Justice, CDMX, Mexico. (2017).
• From Alice and other series (Alice in the darkness I), Galeria La Silvestre Atelier, CDMX, Mexico. (2019).
• Alice in the burrow (Alice in the darkness II), El ahuehuete-art, CDMX, Mexico. (2019).
• Alice (Alice in the darkness III), Art Gallery of the Civil College of the University of Nuevo León, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico (2019).
• MARCo ZAMUDIo Presentation, first virtual exhibition on the French ArtQuid portal (2021).
• The dream and the flight, Galeria Uno, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Jalisco. (2022).